Why Gannon Office Solutions?
As a leading interior solution provider, Gannon Office Solutions offers promising careers for people seeking growth and opportunity.
Gannon Office Solutions are dedicated in giving our employees the opportunity to reach their full potential as we believe our employees are the key to the company’s ongoing success.
We are continually seeking motivated and dynamic individuals to join our organisation. Are you looking for a formative position within a leading group and prospects for development?
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be a key member of the management team, providing strategic input, driving the business forward and maintaining a high level of performance.
The Company is in a period of management transition, so the role offers the chance for the right person to become a key member of the Management team, which could ultimately leading to a Directorship.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Controller:
- Produce timely and accurate month end reporting packs to management
- Provide variance analysis, commentary and insight on financial results and present these results to management as required
- Ensure balance sheet is fully maintained and all control accounts reconciled on a monthly basis
- Manage the monthly KPI reporting at executive level
- Perform treasury management and weekly cash reviews
- Produce the monthly/bi-monthly PAYE/PRSI, VAT, VIES and CSO returns for the business
- Manage the annual budgeting process providing insight and analysis where required
- Maintain and cultivate excellent relationships with all stakeholders of the business including clients, employees, suppliers, auditors and bankers
- Oversee the HR function though liason with the Company’s external HR consultant
- Oversee the day to day management of the administration of the business
As the financial controller you will be an ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified accountant (or overseas equivalent). You will have 10+ years’ post qualified experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have previous month end industry experience with strong technical accounting skills. You will also have strong commercial and operational acumen.
Strong inter-personal skills will be required as the role will be a key component in bringing and managing the various components of the business
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for a financial controller to join a successful company based in Dublin West.
If you are interested in the Financial Controller role, please apply to email@example.com, including a CV and telephone number.